Silver (also known as Marvel Silver), is a type of currency in Marvel: Avengers Alliance. It is used to purchase items from the store, research new items, and to level up Heroes. S.H.I.E.L.D. Points are almost always used in conjunction with silver purchases.
Silver can be acquired by:
- Completing Season 1 and Special Operations missions.
- Completing battles and deploy missions.
- Participating in a PVP Tournament, with at least one attack (Silver or higher league, 100,000 ).
- Running Remote Ops from the Flight Deck.
- Selling items.
- Visiting Allies.
- Marvel XP Rewards.
OLD Silver Prices
|20,000 for $1||100,000 for $5||210,000 for $10||425,000 for $20|
|1,200,000 for $50||2,500,000 for $100|
Note: currently, silver prices are based on agent Level. The higher level your agent, the more silver you get per dollar of real money spent. For instance, for a level 167 agent, multiply all above values by 2.53
For a level 20 agent, multiply all above values by 0.62
Silver sales may appear for a limited amount of time.
|Icon||August 28, 2012 (Level 164)||August 28, 2012 (Level 134)|
|1,173,000 for $20||1,071,000 for $20|
|3,312,000 for $50||3,024,000 for $50|
|6,900,000 for $100||6,300,000 for $100|
- Gold could previously be exchanged for silver.