Silver (also known as Marvel Silver), is a type of currency in Marvel: Avengers Alliance. It is used to purchase items from the store, research new items, and to level up Heroes. S.H.I.E.L.D. Points are almost always used in conjunction with silver purchases.
Silver can be acquired in fixed amounts by:
- Completing Story: Season 1 and Special Operations missions.
- Completing battles.
- Completing Deploy Missions: 30
- Participating in a PVP Tournament, with at least one attack (Silver or higher league): 100,000
- Completing a Simulator Challenge for the first time: 10,000
- Selling items.
- 10,000 for each winning and a maximum of 5 per day in PVP Tournament: Pre-Season 17 Beta.
Silver can also be acquired by:
- Completing Remote Ops from the Flight Deck.
- Visiting Allies.
- Marvel XP Rewards.
- Fighting the Group Boss. As of Bastion, the ratio of Damage Dealt to Silver received is 4:3.
As is the case with Gold, Silver can also be purchased in exchange for real world currency. As of August 2014, the exchange rates for a level 300 Agent are the following:
|Silver Amount||US Dollar Amount||Amount of Silver per Dollar|
Note: currently, silver prices are based on agent Level. The higher level your agent, the more silver you get per dollar of real money spent. For instance, for a level 167 agent, multiply all above values by 2.53. For a level 20 agent, multiply all above values by 0.62
- Gold could previously be exchanged for silver.