- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Grants an immediate free turn after using
- Does not trigger follow-up attacks
- Can only use 1 Quick Action each round
- Does not trigger most status effects
- Causes Poison on the Agent
- If Agent has Deathfrost, grants massive bonus to Accuracy and doubles healing power
- Reduces damage taken from damage over time effects while equipped
- Drains health and stamina from enemies and gives it to the Agent
November 20, 2012 Patch Notes
- Signpost increased chance to hit, no longer crits
- Correctly drains Health and Stamina even if enemy is KO'ed by attack
- Reapplies Poisoned if removed
- Correctly increases Accuracy when debuffed by
February 26, 2016 Patch Notes
- Heal type removed.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.