- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Grants an immediate free turn after using
- Does not trigger follow-up attacks
- Does not trigger most status effects
- Causes Poison on the Agent
- If Agent has Deathfrost, grants massive bonus to Accuracy and doubles healing power
- Reduces damage taken from damage over time effects while equipped
- Drains health and stamina from enemies and gives it to the Agent
- Signpost has the passive Dark Fortitude, but it doesn't show just like Twisted Gift's.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear Stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a
Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Isotope-8 slotted on the Uniform.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's