|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8Edit
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8Edit
- To see all changes made to Shocker, visit Shocker/Patch History.
Shocker has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Anti-Precog: Characters against Precognitive Justice
- Big Mouth: Heroes that like to mouth off
- Bloodlust: Heroes with attacks that cause bleeding
- Downright Criminal: Black Cat and Electro
- Kleptomaniac: Heroes who are heroic thieves
- Money Talks: Heroes who are financially motivated
- Red in the Ledger: Heroes who started their careers as villains
- Sinister Six: Former Members of the Sinister Six
- Street Level: Heroes who fight in the street
- Sucker Punch: Shocker and Spider-Man
- Superior Foes: Current or former members of the Superior Foes of Spider-Man
- Thunderbolts: Heroes who are members of the new Thunderbolts