- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Does not trigger counter-attacks or protect abilities
- Summons a random Servoguard to attack the enemy
- This is one of the five Special Operations Epic Gear that does not belong to a gear set. The others are The Toolbox, Frozen Hell, Staff of Mischief and Twisted Gift
- This gear is based on the Servo-Guards, Dr. Doom´s ability: Summoning Portal and Doctor Doom's hero version ability: Summon Servo-Guard.
- Servoguard Programming Interface randomly summons Servo-Miner and Servo-Pummeler.
- Can be obtained via Demonic Lockboxes and Inhuman Lockboxes.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.