- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Restores health to all allies
- Removes harmful status effects from the target
- Scroll of Melsalam exists in the Mainstream Comics Universe as a healing spell Dr. Strange used in Brian Michael Bendis’ New Avengers #2.
- According to the Developer Q&A, the game's developer team jokingly referred to this Gear as the "Scroll of Salami". This lead to the creation and tradition of Meat product themed Scrolls.
- This Gear along with 5,000 Silver could be obtained by newer players of the Playdom.com version of the game by entering the promo code "GETSTARTED" on http://www.playdom.com/marvelsdcc as a promo Item in San Diego Comic Con 2013.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.