- Power is set by Agent Level when acquired
- Grants an immediate free turn after using
- Does not trigger follow-up attacks
- Can only use 1 Quick Action each round
- Does not trigger most status effects
- Removes beneficial status effects from all enemies
- Removes harmful status effects from all allies
- Contrary to popular belief, this cannot be obtained from Omega Lockboxes. A moderator from the Official Playdom Forums confirmed this information.
- The Scrolls are named after Meat products. Like the other scrolls in the game, this Gear's name is a play on words of the meat product, Bologna.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.