Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8
- Enticing Empowered Iso-8 - Adds
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8
- To see all changes made to Satana, visit Satana/Patch History.
Satana has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Arcane Arts: Heroes who use magic
- Aviary: Any pair of Flying Heroes
- Familiar: Heroes that summon creatures to attack
- Flirt: Heroes who are known to be flirtatious
- Highway to Hell: Heroes who are linked to hell in some way
- Hot Stuff: Heroes who use fire attacks
- Keys to the Kingdom: Heroes who are heirs to a throne
- Legion of Monsters: Heroes from the Legion of Monsters
- Masters of Evil: Ex-members of the Masters of Evil
- Pro-Precog: Characters for Precognitive Justice
- Red in the Ledger: Heroes who started their careers as villains
- Redheads: Heroes with red hair
- Sisters From Hell: Hellcat and Satana
- Thunderbolts: Heroes who are members of the new Thunderbolts