|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8
- Frenzied Empowered Iso-8 - Adds
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8
- To see all changes made to Classic, visit Sabretooth/Patch History.
Team Up Bonuses
Sabretooth has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Avengers 1959: Two members of the Avengers from 1959
- Bloodlust: Heroes with attacks that cause bleeding
- Brotherhood: Former members of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
- Cat Fight: Any hero who has a cat-themed name
- Children of the Atom: Heroes who are mutants
- Furry: Heroes who are fur-skinned
- Out of Hand: Heroes who are former members of The Hand
- Red in the Ledger: Heroes who started their careers as villains
- Savage Savages: Heroes that have feral tendencies
- Tooth and Nail: Mortal enemies
- Tossers: Heroes with tossing abilities
- Weapon X: Heroes that were in the Weapon X Program
- X-Factor: Heroes who are new members of X-Factor
|Announced / Unreleased Heroes|