S.H.I.E.L.D. Points are a type of currency in Marvel: Avengers Alliance. They are used to pay for items from the store, to research items, and to level up Heroes. S.H.I.E.L.D. points are almost always used in conjunction with silver.
Points can be acquired through several means:
- Receiving them as gifts from Allies.
- Visiting allies once a day (up to 4x 3 per ally).
- As a reward (1 ) if an ally uses a Distress Call from you.
- As part of Marvel XP Rewards.
- Getting 15 in the Daily Reward during regular play.
- Clicking on Facebook posts from the game. Rewarded 1 per post.
Facebook posts are divided into four types: Mission Complete!, Agent Level Up, Help Heroes Level Up, and Research Complete. Only ten S.H.I.E.L.D. Points of each type may be accepted per day, for a total of 40 per day.
S.H.I.E.L.D. Points can also be obtained from links provided in the game's Facebook App Page, which can also be accessed via the wiki's free items page for Facebook players.
Gold can also be exchanged for S.H.I.E.L.D. points. This can be found by pressing the "+" button beside the players' current amount of S.H.I.E.L.D. points.
|1 for 1||10 for 10||25 for 25|