- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Deals no damage when ammunition is depleted
- Grants an immediate free turn after using
- Does not trigger follow-up attacks
- APIs allow for easy cross-platform weapon-as-a-service solutions.
- Starts with 6 Pistol Ammo, i.e. 6 Quick Action can be made in one turn before running out.
- With the quick action update on May 22,2015, after one shot, agent gains stalled. If agent does not use other quick actions, can be used a maximum of 2 times or 3 with a tactician or extra turn.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.