|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8
- Extricating Augmented Iso-8 - Adds to Status Reset
- To see all changes made to Rescue, visit Rescue/Patch History.
Rescue has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Aviary: Any pair of Flying Heroes
- Distaff Counterpart: Female counterparts of male heroes
- Hearts of Iron: Romantically linked
- Magnetic: Heroes with Magnetic powers
- Redheads: Heroes with red hair
- Safety First: Heroes who wear a helmet
- Tin Men: Heroes with robotic armor
|Announced / Unreleased Heroes|