Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8
- Endothermic Augmented Iso-8 - Adds to Gamma Bomb
- To see all changes made to Red Hulk, visit Red Hulk/Patch History.
Red Hulk has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Abominable: A-Bomb and Red Hulk
- Antihero: Heroes who are violent vigilantes
- Bombs Away: Heroes that use grenades or mines
- Caught Red-Handed: Domino first knew Red Hulk's identity
- Code Red: Heroes who were part of Code Red
- Explosive Relation: Hulk and Red Hulk
- Foul Play: Red Hulk & Spider-Girl
- Gamma Gang: Heroes who are Hulks
- Hot Stuff: Heroes who use fire attacks
- Newly Assembled: Members who have recently joined the Avengers
- Pro-Precog: Characters for Precognitive Justice
- Proud To Serve: Heroes who are military veterans
- Red Relation: Red Hulk and Red-She Hulk
- Thunderbolts: Heroes who are members of the new Thunderbolts
- Tossers: Heroes with tossing abilities