- Grants an immediate free turn after using
- Does not trigger follow-up attacks
- Does not trigger most status effects
- Causes damage after performing an energy attack
- Energy attacks gain guaranteed hit and increased chance of critical hits
- Removed when the Agent is defeated
- Heals after performing an energy attack
- This gear will have a different animation upon use depending on the gender of the Agent. (Wavy yellow lines if male, electricity damage-like if female)
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.