Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Player versus Enemy Score Modifier is used to determine performance after the Combat phase. A player's performance is rated and totaled into a score. It is only shown if you win.
The score in each battle contributes to the overall score for the mission. High mission scores are rewarded with mastery stars and other prizes.
Scores and multipliers are accessed by triggering the Details button in the Results panel.
Base score is largely determined by how well you do in battle, and to a lesser extent, which combination of heroes you chose. The multipliers you gain are determined mostly by the type of battle, and how many members of your team survived.
Base Score Total
Below are in-game descriptions. For more details, click here.
- Vitality - Bonus for ending combat with high health. Starts at the maximum 500 points and is reduced based on any health points lost at the end of combat.
- Overkill - Bonus for dealing much more damage than necessary to defeat an enemy, you can achieve Overkill, Massive Overkill and Epic Overkill. Up to 150 points per overkilled enemy.
- Rounds - Bonus for finishing combat quickly. Starts at 500 points and is reduced by 100 points per round.
- Victory - Base score for winning. 500 points.
- Body Count - Bonus for each enemy defeated. 150 points per enemy defeated.
- Endurance - Bonus for winning without resting. 150 points.
- Team-Up Bonuses (ex. Assemble!, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Frenemies): Earned for using certain pairs of heroes. 50 points each, stackable
- Perfect Strategy - Bonus for winning without taking damage. 500 points.
- One Shot - Bonus for defeating an enemy in a single attack. 150 points per enemy defeated in one shot.
- Quartermaster - Bonus for using a large number of items. 125 points for 5 items, plus 25 points each additional item. Max 250 points at 10 items.
- Cleave - Bonus for multiple enemies are defeated at the same time. 100 Points for 2 enemies; 200 Points for 3 enemies.
- Only the attack itself counts. If the enemy is KOed by hemorrhaging or Fatal Blow it doesn't count towards Cleave.
- Slow Death - Bonus for defeating an enemy with a damage over time effect. 100 points, per enemy.
- Spider's Trap - Bonus for defeating an enemy with a counter attack. 100 points, per enemy.
- Call in the Cavalry - Awarded when an enemy is defeated with a Distress Call. 100 Points, per enemy.
- Does not count hero or Agent abilities which summon other characters.
- Drowsy - Bonus for resting 5 or more times. 100 points.
- Overkill - Requires 30% below 0 Health to gain score.
- One Shot - Taking damage from 100% to 0% of total Health without Category:Resurrection Effects procing.
- Body Count - Summoned characters do not count.
- Hero Survival Multiplier - Score multiplier for each hero still standing: x1, x2, or x3
- Threat Level Multiplier
- Lieutenant Fight Multiplier - Score multiplier for defeating a mini-boss. x3
- Boss Fight Multiplier - Score multiplier for defeating a boss. x5
- Two Birds Multiplier - Score multiplier for defeating a boss and mini-boss at same time. x10
- Epic Boss Fight Multiplier - Score multiplier for defeating an epic boss. x10
- Three of a Kind Multiplier - Score multiplier for defeating a boss and two mini-bosses at the same time. x15
- Heroic Battle Multiplier - Score multiplier for a Heroic Battle. x10
Adding 261 + 0 + 100 + 500 + 300 gives a base score total of 1,161. This total is then multiplied by 3 because each hero survived, which gives 3,483. This total is multiplied by 3 again because it was a mini-boss battle, giving a grand total score of 10,449.
The theoretical maximum score is currently 335,250 based on fighting nine opponents in a battle.
(500 + 1350 + 300 + 500 + 1350 +150 + 250 + 500 + 1350 + 300 + 600 + 300) *3 *15 = 335,250
In the table, minimum scores required to get the combat grading. Gradings are: Fair, Good, Great, Amazing, Superior, and Perfection. Superior is the highest (Perfection in Boss only) and Fair is the lowest.
|No. of Enemies||Good||Great||Amazing||Superior||Perfection|