- Punisher was introduced on January 11, 2013 as the Adamantium League reward for the 4th season PVP Tournament.
- Punisher was introduced on the Mobile version on July 10, 2013 as the Adamantium League reward for the 1st season PVP Tournament.
- He was the first character in the game to have a move that can change his class and passive.
- Punisher has a themed weapons, & . This weapon is also shown to be strapped on his back.
- Punisher is the first PVP hero who is required to unlock a premium mission.
- Walking Armory is the first move in-game with no cooldown and no stamina usage.
- The class change cycle for Walking Armory was Tactician → Infiltrator → Scrapper → Bruiser → Blaster → Generalist → Tactician, before the November 27, 2013 Patch Notes.
- The background color of Punisher's L1 and L6 attack icons will change to match his current class.
- The Battle Van is driven by Microchip, Punisher's friend. Source
- His Battle Van also appears when Molly Hayes is using Let's Play Catch!