|Previous Tournament||Current PVP Tournament:|
PVP Tournament: Season 32
|PVP Tournament: Season 20|
|• • •|
|PVP Tournament: Season 20|
—Image © and
|Date Began:||March 26, 2015|
|Unlockable Hero:||Victor Mancha|
|Table of Contents|
As players compete, they will be placed in a League. Players are placed in different Leagues according to their Rating, Ranking, and their number of PVP fights done in that Season. By gaining the number of ranked PVP fights required and attaining a high enough Rating, players can be promoted to higher Leagues. If a player loses Rating, they can be demoted back to a lower League.
Each League has its own Season Reward. The higher the League players placed in by the end of the Tournament, the better the Season reward.
There are five Leagues since Season 1. These are:
League Requirements and Rewards
Note: Offline PVP Battles do not count towards the players' required PVP Battles.
For the Agent to be placed in a league, he must have either the minimum league rating OR the minimum league rank required for that league.
At the end of the Season, players win rewards based on the League they are in at the end of the season. Players must maintain their placement in their league until the very end of the season in order to win the reward. Each league has different rewards, and players that are in a higher league will win that league's reward plus the rewards of the lower leagues.
|League Name||Awarded Badge||Minimum Ranked Fights||Minimum Top Agents Rating||Required Minimum Rank||Rewards|
|Silver League||1 Ranked attack||All Ratings||All Rankings|
|Gold League||10 Ranked attacks||900||Rank in top 25%|
|Diamond League||20 Ranked attacks||1050||Rank in top 10%|
|Vibranium League||35 Ranked attacks||1250||Rank in top 3%|
|Adamantium League||50 Ranked attacks||1550||Rank in the top 0.5%|
- 10,000 Silver is rewarded for each winning in attacks and a maximum of 5 per day. (March 26, 2015 - April 9, 2015)
- 25,000 Silver is rewarded for each winning in attacks and a maximum of 5 per day. (April 9, 2015 - April 20, 2015)
Daily PVP Reward
- Main article: Daily PVP Reward
After winning in attacks 5 times per day, Daily PVP Reward will appear.
The team has further identified and fixed issues with matchmaking for the Diamond league. In addition, matchmaking for the Silver and Gold leagues have been adjusted to make the opponents easier. This will provide casual PVPers an easier path to achieving the bonus for five wins and PVP related mission objectives.
We will continue to monitor matchmaking and make adjustments to make the PVP experience more enjoyable for all of our players.
1. Matchmaking Update
- Fixed players that were unable to find opponents due to score matchmaking issues
2. Tournament Extension
- Extended PvP 20 by 3 days. New end date is 4/20 @ 14:00 - This date will be reflected in game by tomorrow.
3. Reward Update
- Tournament Grand Reward Update
- Silver: 100,000 to 250,000
- Gold: 10 to 15
- Diamond, Vibrainium, & Adamantium: No change
- Daily First Five Fights
- Each Win Reward: 10,000 to 25,000
- PvP Daily Roulette Spin: No change to roulette loot table