|Previous Tournament||Current PVP Tournament:|
PVP Tournament: Season 32
|PVP Tournament: Season 1|
|• • •|
|PVP Tournament: Season 1|
—Image © and
|Date Began:||October 9, 2012 |
July 10, 2013
December 13, 2013
|Unlockable Hero:||Deadpool |
|Table of Contents|
Player Versus Player TournamentEdit
Join the Avengers Alliance PVP Tournament
Compete head-to-head for a chance to win exclusive rewards including Deadpool! "Marvel: Avengers Alliance" steps up their competitive Player-Versus-Player scene with an all-new tournament league and the chance to win Deadpool as a reward character!
Players will be able to set their PVP "strike teams" and compete to be ranked into the leaderboards of tournament play. Player performance will determine placement into one of five leagues: Silver, Gold, Diamond, Vibranium and Adamantium. Promotions between leagues will be based on participation in ranked combat and a top rating in the players' current league.
At the end of the tournament, players will be rewarded with the prize item for the league they are in as well as all leagues below that one, with the top prize of the Adamantium League being Deadpool.
Since prizes are only awarded at the end of the tournament, players will have to continuously compete to hold their top spot. So in order to allow for more players to compete at a high level, new premium items will be available that will boost the players' PVP armory stats.
- The duration for Tournament Seasons have been changed to approximately a month.
- The Leagues System.
- Season Rewards that PVP participants can obtain by the end of the Season.
- Each Season has different Season Reward per League.
- The beginning of a new Season resets all the players' Rating and Ranking in the Leaderboards, bur their overall records are listed on their profile.
- Battle Reports now has an additional tab unlocked which displays a player’s placement in recent PVP Tournaments. This displays the League they attained and which prizes they received.
As players compete, they will be placed in a League. Players are placed in different Leagues according to their Rating, Ranking, and their number of PVP fights done in that Season. By gaining the number of ranked PVP fights required and attaining a high enough Rating, players can be promoted to higher Leagues. If a player loses Rating or enough players surpass a player’s Rating, players can be demoted back to a lower League.
Each League has its own Season Reward. The higher the League players placed in by the end of the Tournament, the better the Season reward.
There are five Leagues as of Season 1. These are:
Note: Offline PVP Battles do not count towards the players' required PVP Battles.
|League Name||Awarded Badge||Minimum Ranked Fights||Minimum Top Agents Ranking|
|Silver League||1 Ranked Fight||All Ranks|
|Gold League||10 Ranked Fights||Rank 35%|
|Diamond League||30 Ranked Fights||Rank 10%|
|Vibranium League||60 Ranked Fights||Rank 1% (FB and PD)|
Rank 3% (Mobile)
|Adamantium League||100 Ranked Fights||Rank 1000 (FB and PD)|
Rank 0.5% (Mobile)
At the end of the Season, players win rewards based on the League they are in at the end of the season. Players must maintain their placement in their league until the very end of the season in order to win the reward. Each league has different rewards, and players that are in a higher league will win that league's reward plus the rewards of the lower leagues.
These rewards are:
|Facebook and Playdom.com||Mobile|
Focal Plasma Cannon
Blueprint: Infiltrator's Power Armor
New PVP Bonus ItemsEdit
They add new PVP Bonus items that players can acquire for a combination of Silver and S.H.I.E.L.D. Points. These can help bridge the gap between new players and their opponents. In addition, there is now a button to filter PVP items in the Resources page of the store. Fill out in armory.
Daily PVP RewardEdit
- Main article: Daily PVP Reward
The Daily Reward for this season only happened in the mobile version of the game. Daily Rewards was first introduced in PVP Tournament: Season 5 for the Facebook and Playdom.com versions. Winning 5 battles per day unlocks access to the Daily PVP Reward.
- Before this season started in the mobile version, Mockingbird, Golden Tonfa, and Golden Feral Claws were used as placeholder icons for the Adamantium, Diamond, and Vibranium Leagues respectively. This was later changed into the appropriate placeholder icons until the first season started.
- The duration before the Tournament Season started was set to 2,555 Days.
- Unlocking Deadpool FAQ
- Ranking up in PVP
- PVP Changes Overview
- PVP Suspension FAQ
- here PVP System Changes
|• • •|