- Chance to counter-attack any attack using nanite regenerating ammo
- Creates an electromagnetic shield to absorb damage from enemy attacks
- Has a chance to perform a counter attack when attacked
- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Increased change of critical hits
- Absorbs damage from enemy attacks
- In Combat, the Counter-Attack passive displays as
- The is applied to the Agent by a follow-up action called Nanite Electromagnetic Shield. This causes the shield to not be applied if the Nailgun is used as the last action in a round.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.