|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8Edit
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8Edit
- To see all changes made to Misty Knight, visit Misty Knight/Patch History.
Misty Knight has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Alias-Less: Heroes who go by their first and last name
- Back and Forth: Iron Fist and Misty Knight
- Bail Bonds: Daredevil and Misty Knight
- Big Guns: Heroes with Big Guns
- Big Mouth: Heroes that like to mouth off
- Daughters Of The Dragon: Colleen Wing and Misty Knight
- Defenders: Members of The Defenders
- Flirt: Heroes who are known to be flirtatious
- Fully Armed: Heroes with an arsenal of weapons
- Good Knight: Heroes with Knight in their names
- Heroes for Hire: Heroes who are member of Heroes for Hire
- Martial Arts Masters: Heroes who are known to be proficient with martial arts
- Marvelous Roommates: Misty Knight and Phoenix
- Pro-Precog: Characters for Precognitive Justice
- Rearmed: Hero who worked on Misty Knight's cybernetic arm
- Serve and Protect: Heroes that have been police officers
- Street Level: Heroes who fight in the street
- Suffragettes: Heroes who are current or former members of the Lady Liberators
- Tiny Transistors: Cybernetic heroes