- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Deals extra damage on critical hits
- Deals extra damage against Weakened targets
- Increased chance of critical hits
- Increases the damage taken by Psychic attacks and effects
- This gear is upgraded from the .
- Continuity Error - Mindkiller in the game is said to be made by Tony Stark as an upgrade for Mindbreaker, but it can be seen that Hellfire Commanders use this weapon even before Tony created this Gear.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.