- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Does not trigger counter-attacks or protect abilities
- Unlocks new abilities if other pieces of the Horsemen Set are equipped.
- Taking damage and losing stamina every turn
- Evasion lowered
- Counts as for actions that affect Chilled targets
- Applies when removed by duration or removal effects
- Strong opponents are not damaged by this effect
- (Requires 2 pieces)
- Removes and prevents resurrection effects while active
- Prevents most healing while active
- (Requires 3 pieces)
- Defeats normal enemies with less than 30% health
- Greatly damages bosses with less than 30% health
- (Requires 4 pieces)
- In Latin, Memento Mori means "Remember (that you have) to die."
- This Gear is based on Iceman's "Horseman of Death" alternate uniform.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.