- Slightly reduce the damage of Electromagnetic Blast
- Magnetic Field has a duration, but will not give an extra turn if it expires by duration
- "Exhausted" now properly prevents all kinds of extra turns and prevents extra turns from triggering (in the case of permanent extra turns)
- Magneto's Magnetic Field
- Magnetism and Master of Magnets no longer announces every time someone attacks
- Magneto's first attack now does more damage when someone is already Magnetized
- Magneto is now immune to Magnetized in his passive
- Stun chance of Heavy Metal adjusted to 50%/75%. Tooltip updated
- Magneto's PVP AI has been improved
- There was an issue where Magneto's Master of Magnetism doesn't work on opponents in Waves 2 and 3.
- Magneto reapply Magnetized on enemies if any of them has a way to remove debuffs.
- Passive : Psychic Immunity
- Immune to Psychic Attacks
- New Passive :
- Passive : Flying
- 1. Electromagnetic Blast
- 2. Heavy Metal
- 3. Graviton Well
- Large damage AOE
- 4. Magnetic Shield
- Party buff
- Absorbs some damage
- Grants an extra turn when the shield is removed
- Collectable Hero
- Magneto may not be used to in story Chapters in which he is a boss.
- Class: Tactician
- Passive -
- A specially constructed helmet protects Magneto from Psychic Attacks.
- Passive - Flying
- Immune to Ground Attacks
- Level 1 - Electromagnetic Blast
- Level 2 - Heavy Metal
- Level 6 - Graviton Well
- Level 9 - Containment Sphere
- Subtly restrains an enemy, leaving them unable to attack, protect or counter attacks, but also unable to be attacked except by subtle or defensive abilities.