- Loki has Initiative of 20.
- When using one of the abilities with , other abilities with Quick Actions can not be used in a round.
- Hall of Mirrors
- Hall of Mirrors deals damage but does not show the damage text.
- Loki was confirmed to be Lockbox Hero at New York Comic-Con on October 12, 2013.
- Loki is the first lockbox hero who is not in his villain costume.
- Loki has five themed Gear, , , , and .
- When he appears usually the Destroyer appears also.
- In Mission 1.5.3, Lokis in second waves always take the first turn.
- In Spec Ops 5.3 Boss, Loki appears as Valkyrie?, but the icon is Loki. Sometimes when Illusion triggers, 'Valkyrie' changes to Loki, vice versa. 'Valkyrie' imitates the skills of the original Valkyrie.
- Many of the effect icons for Loki have Norse runes, but upside down.
- Loki also appears in Destroyer's Recruitment Dialogue.
- Loki was raised by Odin in Asgard with Thor as his brother.
- Loki's real father is Laufey. Thor reports to Iron Man that he believes that Laufey is dead in Chapter 5.1. Thor is later sent to Asgard to investigate rumours that Laufey is however still alive in Chapter 7.4.
- Unlike some of the Lockbox heroes (i.e. Magneto, Elektra, Omega Sentinel, Juggernaut, Constrictor and Satana), Loki, in his Modern uniform, can battle against a boss version of Loki, in his classic uniform, which can be found in Missions 1.5, 5.3, 5.5, 12.1 and 12.5 in Season 1.
- Loki is Thor's foster-brother.