|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8Edit
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8Edit
- To see all changes made to Lizard, visit Lizard/Patch History.
Lizard has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Antihero: Heroes who are violent vigilantes
- Classy: Heroes able to change their class
- Crowded: Heroes who have more than one personality at one point
- Dr.: Heroes with Doctorates
- Dr. Doolittle: Heroes who can talk fluently with another species
- Eggheads: Heroes who are geniuses
- Fangs For The Memories: Heroes with a tendency to bite
- I'll Drink To That: Heroes known for drinking during combat
- Isn't Easy Being Green: Green-skinned heroes
- Pro-Precog: Characters for Precognitive Justice
- Red in the Ledger: Heroes who started their careers as villains
- Savages Savages: Heroes that have feral tendencies
- Sinister Six: Former Members of the Sinister Six