- Power is set by Agent Level when acquired.
- Removes and prevents new shields
- If Agent has the , gains and starting cooldown is removed
- Does not trigger counter-attacks or protect abilities
- Can only be obtained during Special Operations - Extremis.
- This weapon is based on the Iron Man Mark 42 High Energy Laser ability.
- "Get down!" is a reference to Iron Man 2, when Iron Man and War Machine fight Whiplash's drones and in order to down them all Iron Man use the Lasercutter.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.