- Attacks ignore the defense stat
- Attacks do not bypass shields
- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Increased chance of critical hits
Challenge Mode Gear Version
- Laprov spelled backwards is "Vorpal". (This may be a reference to the 1st Edition D&D module EX2, "Land Behind the Magic Mirror"; based upon Lewis Carroll's books, it contained a sentient vorpal sword of the same name.)
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.