- Attacks ignores the defense stat.
- Attacks do not bypass shields.
- Power is set by Agent level when acquired.
- Chance to counter enemy attacks.
- Chance to counter scales as health decreases.
- Chance to protect allies from single target attacks.
- Chance to protect scales as health increases.
- Gaining health when attacking or attacked by enemies with Bleeding.
- Taking damage every round or after performing hostile actions.
- This effect can be applied 3 times.
- This gear is based on Wolverine.
- The name "Kuzuri" means "Wolverine" in Japanese.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.