- Ignores enemy defenses.
- Attack penetrate shield statuses.
- Power is set by Agent Level when acquired.
- Damage at the end of every round.
- Increased damage from energy attacks.
- Can be stacked up to 4 times.
- This weapon is featured in "Item 47" the latest "Marvel One Shots" Short film, as a Chitauri Weapon dropped after the Battle of New York in The Avengers Movie.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.