|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8Edit
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8Edit
- To see all changes made to Howard the Duck, visit Howard the Duck/Patch History.
Howard the Duck has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Alias-Less: Heroes who go by their first and last name
- Anti-Precog: Characters against Precognitive Justice
- Average Joes: Heroes without superpowers or supersuits
- Big Mouth: Heroes that like to mouth off
- Birds of a Feather: Heroes with a bird theme name
- Bloodlust: Heroes with attacks that cause bleeding
- Cosplay Contest: Squirrel Girl and Howard the Duck
- Debbie Downers: Heroes who are dour
- Familiar: Heroes that summon creatures to attack
- Far Far Away: Heroes from space
- Feathered Friends: Heroes with 'Wing's
- Flirt: Heroes who are known to be flirtatious
- Fully Armed: Heroes with an arsenal of weapons
- Gumshoes: Heroes known for being a Detective
- Hot Stuff: Heroes who use fire attacks
- Martial Arts Masters: Heroes who are known to be proficient with martial arts
- Not of This Earth: Heroes not from this reality
- I'll Drink To That: Heroes known for drinking during combat
- Street Level: Heroes who fight in the street
- You Have My Sword: Heroes who wield swords