- Probability manipulation grants a 20% chance to avoid attacks
- Power is set by Agent Level when acquired
- Does not trigger most status effects
- Creates random buffs on Agent and random debuffs on an enemy
- This gear is based on Scarlet Witch action, Probability Field.
- As of the August 9, 2013 update, the PVP Bonuses of this gear were changed from +776 OFF and +1423 DEF to +3031 OFF and +3031 DEF.
- No longer gains Reality Warping after using the Hex Wand since the August 2013 update.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.