There are currently 48 heroes that can be recruited in the game. For a list for when Heroes could be recruited to the team, see Recruitable Heroes.
Hero Levels Edit
Leveling up Heroes unlocks new skills, Isotope-8 slots, and PVP Elite Bonus. Only one Hero can be trained at a time. The Speed Up Training option can be used for free when there are 5 minutes or less of training time remaining.
|2||250||550||12||3 minutes||Skill 2||4||-|
|3||438||1,100||13||15 minutes||Iso-8 Slot 1||6||2|
|4||656||2,250||15||30 minutes||Iso-8 Slot 2||10||3|
|5||902||5,550||18||1 hour||Iso-8 Slot 3||15||5|
|6||1,173||8,900||22||2 hours||Skill 3||25||7|
|7||1,466||16,500||26||4 hours||Iso-8 Slot 4||35||11|
|8||1,781||33,250||32||8 hours||Iso-8 Slot 5||48||17|
|9||2,114||55,500||38||12 hours||Skill 4||64||22|
|10||2,467||111,250||44||18 hours|| Iso-8 Slot 6|
Bronze Elite Bonus
|11||2,837||222,500||51||24 hours|| Iso-8 Slot 7|
Silver Elite Bonus
|12||3,223||335,000||59||36 hours|| Iso-8 Slot 8|
Gold Elite Bonus
|Total||31,460||792,350||330||105H 48M ||827||265|
†Base stats for heroes are based on a Level 2 Agent, when they are first accessible in the game
- ↑ Rapid Training allows a Hero to instantly level up without spending time training. It also allows a Hero to skip ahead of a Hero that is currently in the training process. It does not require any XP, but it can only be used if the gauge is not completely filled.
- ↑ Speed Up Training can only be used if the gauge for that level is filled and training has been started. There are several different cost options for using to reduce the remaining training time.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 For more information, please see Elite Bonus.
- ↑ Total training time is reduced to 104H 55M if the free 5 Minute Speed Up is used in every level.
Heroes Required for Epic Bosses Edit
- 2.3 Black Cat
- 3.5 Black Widow & Spider-Man
- 4.4 Storm
- 5.3 Wolverine
- 6.3 Luke Cage
- 7.3 Spider-Man
- 8.5 Hawkeye
Heroes Required for Premium Missions Edit
- 1.6 Hulk
- 2.6 Iron Man
- 3.6 Spider-Man
- 4.6 Wolverine
- 5.6 War Machine
- 6.6 Phoenix
- 7.6 Human Torch
- 8.6 Thor
Heroes by Class Edit
Limited Availability - Spec OpsEdit
Availability - PVP TournamentsEdit
Heroes by CostEdit
- click on "[show]" found at the right side to display content below.
- (?) = Unconfirmed
|Prologue||Recruited during Tutorial:|
|PVP Tournament||Recruited as a PVP Tournament Adamantium League Reward:|
|Special Operations||Recruited as a Special Operations Reward:|
|1 Command Point||Recruited during Tutorial:|
|15 Command Points||Normal Recruitment:|
|23 Command Points||Normal Recruitment:|
|33 Command Points||Normal Recruitment:|
|48 Command Points||Normal Recruitment:|
|90 Command Points||Normal Recruitment:|
|135 Command Points||Normal Recruitment:|
|200 Command Points||Normal Recruitment:|
- The first Hero outside the original 28 Heroes is Gambit, followed by Rogue and Black Panther. In the original version it was Black Panther, followed by Scarlet Witch and Rogue.
- The Adamantium League reward for the first PVP Tournament Season was Punisher. In the original version it was Deadpool.
- The reward for first Special Operation was Magik. In the original version it was Mockingbird.
Alternate Uniforms (Alts) are available for some heroes, similar to Agent Uniforms. These may be available in the heroes' original class, or may allow the use of a different class. Alts may be permanent or limited edition items.
Alternates are bought with Command Points , but are not available until the Hero for which it is intended has been recruited.
Alternate uniforms have passive effects that are in addition to the hero's standard effects.
Certain Alternate Uniforms have been released as a set. These include: