- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Causes all applications of Bleeding to trigger
- Taking damage every round or after performing hostile actions
- This effect can be applied 3 times
- Takes increased damage from Bleeding
- Any action will cause the Agent to counter with a deadly Counter Attack
- Can be removed with recharge
- Prevents Counter Attacks and Protect
- Team recovers health if Sword of the Zemo hits a Bleeding target
- Counters attacks made by enemies marked with Mark of Zemo
- This weapon is based on Baron Zemo.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.