Gold (also known as Marvel Gold), is a type of currency in Marvel: Avengers Alliance. It is used to buy Premium Gear in the store, as well as Command Points, S.H.I.E.L.D. Points, Unstable Isotope-8 for Special Operations, and Empowered Isotope-8.
Gold can be purchased with real money through the "PURCHASE" button in the top menu bar. It is also awarded for :
- Achieving 4 stars of mastery 1 in a Season 1 or Special Operations mission.
- Each level your agent gains 1 .
- Getting 10 from the Daily Reward during Special Operations; 1 and 10 during regular play.
- 1 and 10 from the Daily PVP Reward during PVP Tournaments.
- Ending a PVP Tournament while placed in the Gold League 10 or higher.
- Completing partner offers from Trialpay through the "EARN GOLD" submenu or News bulletin.
- 5 fighting every Heroic Battle in a chapter in Season 2
- 5 fighting every Incursion in a chapter in Season 2
- 10 complete all missions in a chapter in Season 2
Gold can also be obtained from certain links provided in the game's Facebook App Page, which can be accessed from the wiki's free items page for Facebook players.
|4 for $1||20 for $5||42 for $10||85 for $20||240 for $50||500 for $100||1040 for $200|
Gold is occasionally available at a discounted price. These Gold Sales are only valid for a limited amount of time, and must be purchased through the offer screen. The sale price is only valid for the first purchase per sale period.
|GOLD SALE||without LE Items|
May 19 - May 21, 2012
|without LE Items|
June 28 - July 1, 2012
|without LE Items|
Nov. 16 - Nov. 19, 2012
|with LE Items|
Mar 22 - Mar 26, 2012
|with LE Items (Uniforms)|
Sep 26 - Sep 30, 2014
|119 for $20||111 for $20||102 for $20||102 for $20||101 for $20|
|336 for $50||312 for $50||288 for $50||264 for $50||264 for $50|
|700 for $100||650 for $100||600 for $100||580 for $100||590 for $100|