- Ghost Rider was confirmed at New York Comic-Con on October 13, 2012.
- Ghost Rider was released on October 26, 2012 as the reward for completing Special Operation 4.
- Ghost Rider is the first and currently the only hero with Shadow type attack, which is his Damnation Chains.
- Ghost Rider will be one of the last two characters to receive a Worthy costume for Season 2. He will be Greithoth: Breaker of Wills who in the comics, Absorbing Man was the one who became Greithoth.
- stacks to a maximum of 7 (With each stack reducing defense by 9.99%, or 10% rounding up). As a result, presumably stacks to a maximum of 21 (7 stacks of sin per enemy, with each stack increasing attack by 9.98% or 10% rounding up).
- If (an enemy) enemies die by Burn Out attack, Ghost Rider will not gain the stacks of in relation to the stacks of the target(s) has/have.
- However, if Burn Out misses on enemy/enemies, Ghost Rider will still gain .
- Also, if an enemy uses an AOE Protect, such as Captain America's , Ghost Rider will only gain from the amount of on that enemy.
- If Ghost Rider attacks an enemy with Highway to Hell, and if that enemy dodges all hits, instead of he/she gets and if an enemy has Phase-related effects, he/she cannot get .
- Highway to Hell is the name of an album by AC/DC.