|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8
- Tenacious Empowered Iso-8 - Adds
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8
- Damning Augmented Iso-8 - Adds to Damnation Chains
- To see all changes made to Ghost Rider, visit Ghost Rider/Patch History.
Team Up Bonuses
Ghost Rider has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Antihero: Heroes who are violent vigilantes
- Chain Gang: Heroes that use chains
- Champions: Heroes who are members of The Champions
- Debbie Downers: Bonus for bringing Heroes who are dour
- Highway to Hell: Heroes who are linked to hell in some way
- Hot Stuff: Heroes who use fire attacks
|Announced / Unreleased Heroes|