|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8Edit
- Pilfered Empowered Iso-8 - Adds
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8Edit
- High Card Augmented Iso-8 - Adds to Ace of Spades
- To see all changes made to Gambit, visit Gambit/Patch History.
Team Up BonusesEdit
Gambit has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Anti-Precog: Characters against Precognitive Justice
- Bombs Away: Heroes that use grenades or mines
- Children of the Atom: Heroes who are mutants
- Equestrians: Heroes who were Horsemen of Apocalypse
- Flirt: Heroes who are known to be flirtatious
- Kleptomaniac: Heroes who are heroic thieves
- Ladies Man: Heroes who are known casanovas.
- Partners In Crime: Both heroes have teamed up stealing items
- Red in the Ledger: Heroes who started their careers as villains
- South of the Mason-Dixon: Heroes from the Southeastern United States
- Southern Hospitality: Romantically linked
- Stick It: Heroes that use pole weapons