- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Has a chance to perform a counter attack when attacked.
- Defense reduced by 25%.
- Accuracy reduced by 25%.
- Evasion reduced by 25%.
- This weapon is based on Wrecker.
- Can be obtained via Demonic Lockboxes, Shadowy Lockboxes, and Inhuman Lockboxes.
- Sometimes, Enchanted Crowbar Counter-attack doesn't apply Dizzy.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear Stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a
Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Isotope-8 slotted on the Uniform.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's