- Deadpool's combo stacking up and him using the health bar as a weapon are possible refrences to the game "Marvel Vs. Capcom 3".
- Deadpool was first mentioned in the game through the Effect, .
- Deadpool was introduced on October 9, 2012 as the Adamantium League reward for the 1st season PVP Tournament, and was the first hero reward for a PVP Tournament.
- Deadpool became recruitable to all players on December 12, 2012 with variable pricing: 90, 112, and 135 . His price was standardized at 135 as of December 27, 2012.
- Deadpool's Bang Bang Bang! attack has the most hits in the game (25).
- Deadpool can get poisoned even though it is mentioned in his dossier in Marvel XP that he is "immune to all poisons, toxins, and diseases."
- In the recent Developer Q&A, Deadpool's alt was announced, with a possible refactor to his abilities.
- Deadpool replaces Vector as an enemy using Redesign Encounter, the moment the wave with Vector begins on Season 2 Chapter 1 - Mission 6.
- The turn order will still display his icon as Vector's Icon.
- Deadpool gains a Passive Effect called during this battle.
- Deadpool only adds another stack to his Passive Effects whenever it is his turn in a round, but will still passively attack like his playable version.
- This Uniform's Portrait Art was made by Playdom Artist Sam Wood.
- The Portrait Art was also used at the Box of San Diego Comic-Con 2014 exclusive Marvel Deadpool Mr. Potato Head figure.
- description says "I only roll 20's", while Domino's passive, description says "I roll twenties".