Fandom

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Wiki

Darkforce Symbiote

10,325pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Comments6 Share
Effect BG 3 BlueEffect Icon 026
  Darkforce Symbiote
Passive Attack Buff
 Attacks against Symbiotes deal extra damage
 Chance to restore Health, Stamina, and remove a debuff each round
 Attacks that would reduce health to 0 have a chance to reduce health to 1% instead
Related / Similar Effects:
Effect BG 3 BlueEffect Icon 002
 Accelerated Healing
Effect BG 3 BlueEffect Icon 007
 Death Spores
Effect BG 3 BlueEffect Icon 056
 Healing Factor
Effect BG 3 BlueEffect Icon 111
 Juiced Up
Effect BG 3 BlueEffect Icon 056
 Morphogenetic Healing Factor
Effect BG 3 BlueEffect Icon 007
 Panacea Response
Effect BG 3 BlueEffect Icon 089
 Restorative Nanobots
Effect BG 3 BlueEffect Icon 031
 Spider Bane
Effect BG 3 BlueEffect Icon 026
 Symbiotic Relationship
Effect BG 1 BlueEffect Icon 085
 Blessed Bullets
Effect BG 1 BlueEffect Icon 015
 Hallowed
Effect BG 1 BlueEffect Icon 022
 Hulkbuster
Tooltip
Darkforce Symbiote
Passive Attack Buff
Effect BG 3 BlueEffect Icon 026
 Attacks against Symbiotes deal extra damage
 Chance to restore Health, Stamina, and remove a debuff each round
 Attacks that would reduce health to 0 have a chance to reduce health to 1% instead

Details

  • Deals extra damage against Symbiotes by 50%.
  • Has 75% chance to restore 25% of character's base Health.
  • Has 75% chance to remove a debuff.
  • Has 25% chance to revive after being KO'ed.

Heroes

Name Ability
Anti-Venom Icon 1
Passive

Enemies

Name Ability
Anti-Venom Icon
 Anti-Venom
Passive


Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki