- Alex Irvine's Article on Wikipedia.
- Alex Irvine's Article on Marvel Database Wikia.
- Alex Irvine (@alexirvine) on Twitter
- Alex Irvine's website
Chia Chin Lee
Chia Chin Lee is the Executive Producer of Marvel: Avengers Alliance.
Christina is one of the programmers of Marvel: Avengers Alliance. Christina was mentioned in Fan Appreciation Week Live Q&A 2013. Christina mentions Mr. Sinister as the Marvel character that the programmer would like to see making it into the game.
Josh Billeaudeu is the Game Designer of Marvel: Avengers Alliance. His favorite Hero in the game is Heroic Age Hawkeye.
Justin Woods works for Disney and Playdom and is the Producer of Marvel: Avengers Alliance. His favorite characters in the game are Captain Britain and Scarlet Witch, while his favorite Marvel Comics character is Deadpool.
- Justin Woods (@ProducerWoods) on Twitter
Kelly Hamilton is one of the graphic artists of Marvel: Avengers Alliance.
Her works include:
- Portrait Art for Big Bertha, Modern Domino, Phoenix Five Magik, Modern Psylocke, Psylocke Alt, Sin, X-Force Spiral, Modern Squirrel Girl, Sunfire, and Supergiant.
- Alternate Uniform design for Phoenix Five Phoenix (with Leigh Kellogg)
- Sprite sketches for numerous Heroes including those for X-23.
- Kelly Hamilton's website
- Kelly Hamilton (@artkitty) on Twitter
- Kelly Hamilton on Tumblr
- Kelly Hamilton on Blogspot
Leigh Kellogg is the Lead Art for Marvel: Avengers Alliance.
His works include:
- Leigh Kellogg on deviantART
Robert Reichner is the Senior Producer of Marvel: Avengers Alliance.
Sam Wood is one of the graphic artists of Marvel: Avengers Alliance.
His works include:
- Portrait Art for numerous characters including those for Modern Ares, Blizzard, Classic Cable, Uncanny Cyclops, Classic Deadpool, Classic Elektra, Classic Ghost Rider, Modern Heimdall, Classic Juggernaut, Kurse, Modern Red Hulk, Mr. Sinister, Amazing Spider-Man, Modern Thundra, and Classic Union Jack.
Zach is one of the designers of Marvel: Avengers Alliance. Zach was mentioned in Fan Appreciation Week Live Q&A 2013. Zach mentions in the Q&A that they wanted Molly Hayes as one of the characters to be added the most in the game. Zach also mentioned updates about Special Operations 16.
- ↑ http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118050892
- ↑ https://twitter.com/iGreenDeLeon/status/394163257075695616
|Developer Q&A||I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII|
|Related Pages||Producer's Notes on Season 2 • Fan Appreciation Week Live Q&A|
|Official Links||Official Playdom Forums • Official Playdom MAA Forums • Developer Q&A Forums|