- High chance of performing a follow-up attack when the agent or allies perform single-target attacks
- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- High chance of performing a follow-up attack when an ally attacks
- May not be activated manually
- Increases defense
- Restores Stamina each turn
- Stacks up to 5 times
- Although released after Special Operations - Cry Havok, has the Cosmic Energy exclusive to the Cosmic Set gear released then.
- This item is visually and functionally similar to The Bishop.
- This item displays a stamina cost despite the fact it cannot be activated manually.
- Can be obtained in thursday Daily Mission roulette.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.