Command Points are a type of currency in Marvel: Avengers Alliance and the most difficult to gather in game. They are used to recruit new heroes, and are also used to unlock Alternate Uniforms for the player's existing heroes.
Points can be acquired by receiving:
- 1 , 3 , or 5 in the Boss Reward Roulette after defeating a Boss.
- 3 , 5 , or 10 in the Epic Boss Reward Roulette after defeating an Epic Boss.
- 5 for the 5 Star mastery in a Mission.
- 20 from Daily Rewards during Special Operations; 2 , 20 , and 50 during regular play.
- 1 or 10 from Daily PVP Rewards during PVP Tournament: Season 5 on.
- 5 for certain Marvel XP Rewards.
Command Points can also be obtained from certain links provided in the game's Facebook App Page, which can be accessed from the wiki's free items page for Facebook players.
Gold can also be exchanged for Command points. This can be found by pressing the "+" button beside the players' current amount of Command Points.
|1 for 2||10 for 20||25 for 50|