|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8Edit
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8Edit
- To see all changes made to Chase Stein, visit Chase Stein/Patch History.
Chase Stein has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Alias-Less: Heroes who go by their first and last name
- Anti-Precog: Characters against Precognitive Justice
- Arena Survivor: Heroes who survived The Arena
- Average Joes: Heroes without superpowers or supersuits
- Avengers Undercover: Heroes who hunted down Arcade
- Big Mouth: Heroes that like to mouth off
- Den Mother: Nico Minoru and one of the Runaways
- Familiar: Heroes that summon creatures to attack
- Fully Armed: Heroes with an arsenal of weapons
- Good Advice: Blizzard and Chase Stein
- I Wanna Be The Very Best: Heroes with a creature companion
- Like A Big Brother: Heroes with a brotherly relationship
- Murderworld Survivors: Heroes who survived Murderworld
- Orphanage: Orphaned Heroes
- Paradoxical Questions: Victor Mancha and Someone who knows the right questions to force a 404
- Ran Away From Home: Heroes who ran away from home
- She's The Boss: Chase Stein and Nico Minoru