Effects (or Statuses, Status Effects) are special conditions various items and character abilities. They are the key to win the battle.
Effects appears in icons and can be viewed by mousehover on characters to view passives, their abilities, and items. Some effects that cause damage over time, exploit certain effects, has counter attacks, follow-up attacks, etc..
In combat, effects can be viewed on the bottom of health/stamina bar while mousehover. They can appear up to 5 each character. Some effects are preemptively applied before performing a successful ability. On the bottom tray, effects are counted on each character, green is buffs and red is debuffs. In duration, effects lasts for rounds, turns, are being removed by status removing effects. When effects are in rounds, they are reduced by 1 per round on the characters make a turn (this round: 2 rounds to 1 round, next round: 1 round to expires next round).
There are 4 types of effects:
- Buffs add a positive effect (usually to self or all allies).
- Attack Buffs are added to Gear, Uniforms, Empowered Isotope-8, and Heroes' abilities
- Debuffs add a negative effect (usually to one or all enemies).
- Buffs/Attack Buffs/Debuffs add an unlockable effect (usually to Gear).
Effect borders are introduced on November 27, 2013. They generally cannot be removed by Remove Debuffs or other debuff removing abilities. On July 1, 2015 Patch Notes, effects with gold borders are called "Heroic Effects".
January 3, 2013
- Undocumented Change
- Buffs and debuffs in combat are arranged from Attack Buff to Buff/Debuff (left to right) and alphabetically (left to right). Previously was effect applied (left to right).
|Gear • Supply • Hero • Enemy • A-Iso • E-Iso • Heroic Battle • Simulator|
All items (50)