Avoidance Effects are effects that grant a chance to avoid attacks, regardless of character's Evasion stat and hit by a character's Accuracy stat. They are not the same as Incorporeal Effects.
Avoidance Effects procs before any attack.
There are multiple behaviors of avoidance effects:
- Procs randomly on number of hits (e.g. )
- Procs in an attack dodges all hits (e.g. )
- Procs in one turn (normal attacks and follow-up attacks, e.g. )
- A single trigger check is made regardless of the number of avoidance effects
- If one effect triggers, all effects will trigger