- Power is set by Agent Level when acquired
- If Agent has the Serpentine, gains Paragon Exploiter
- Gains the Lion of Avalon
- Gains Roar of Valor and restores health each time an enemy dies
- Loses Roar of Valor each time an ally dies
- Has a chance to cause Dizzy, Exposed, Slowed, or Weakened
- This weapon is based on the Star Sceptre of Captain Britain. The original however, allows him to fly.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.