|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8Edit
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8Edit
- To see all changes made to Blizzard, visit Blizzard/Patch History.
Blizzard has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Automotive Assault: Heroes responsible for hitting Mandarin with a car
- Cool and Collected: Heroes whose names reference ice
- Everybody Chill: Heroes who can control ice
- Good Advice: Blizzard and Chase Stein
- Masters of Evil: Ex-members of the Masters of Evil
- Money Talks: Heroes who are financially motivated
- Pro-Precog: Characters for Precognitive Justice
- Red in the Ledger: Heroes who started their careers as villains
- Safety First: Heroes who wear a helmet
- Thunderbolts: Heroes who are members of the new Thunderbolts
- Tin Men: Heroes with robotic armor
- Weather Patterns: Blizzard and Storm