- Power is set by Agent Level when acquired
- Chance to become Incorporeal, automatically dodging all attacks
- Heals a small amount of damage while Incorporeal
- Removed after attacking while Incorporeal
- Cannot protect allies
Challenge Mode Version
Free Action Version
- Both Bel Nemeton and Glas Tann's chance for Ethereal Effect started at 100%, then was reduced to 60% at a later update.
- The Bel Nemeton means "Sacred Grove of Bel," which is the grove of trees that Merlin climbed. He had a revelation and left the mortal world. This is apparently only one of many stories of Merlin's death. The Bel Nemeton is similar to the World Tree (e.g. the Asgardian "Yggdrasil").
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.