- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Ignores most Avoidance effects
- Does not trigger Protect abilities
- Deals damage every turn
- Increases damage taken from energy attacks
- This is the first Special Operations Gear that is part of a Gear Set, yet is rewarded by defeating boss.
- This weapon is based on Kang.
- This weapon can be obtained during Special Operations - Ghost in the Machine, as well as from Unstoppable Lockboxes, Shadowy Lockboxes, Mischievous Lockboxes, Timeless Lockboxes, and from Enchanting Lockboxes.
- Baltag was the commander of Kang's elite guard, who led a rebellion against him, but was thwarted by Kang allying with the Avengers.
- Undocumented Changes
- Added Temporal Type
- Added Temporal Effect
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.