For Coulson's Revenge Effect, see Avengers Assemble!.
- Avengers Assemble procs after performed a character's action.
- When used by an opponent, the big "A" is mirrored.
|One Avenger with|
|Agent with Effect Present|
|Two Avengers with|
|One Avenger with Avengers Assemble Effect and Agent with|
- Bug & Balance Fixes
- Fixed an issue that wasn't applying Coordinated Attack, Cooperative Defense, and Collaborative Effort correctly and in order
- Avengers Assemble now applies the appropriate Avengers Passive (Coordinated Attack, Cooperative Defense, and Collaborative Effort) before the hero or agent's first action in combat, this affects all Avengers Uniform heroes and the Coulson's Revenge
- Coordinated Attack, Cooperative Defense, and Collaborative Effort will be removed as heroes that start with Avenger's Assemble are defeated in combat
- This means that if one ally started with Avenger's Assemble, then defeating that ally will remove Coordinated Attack from the remaining allies
- If two allies start with Avenger's Assemble, then defeating one of those allies will remove Cooperative Defense first and the second ally's defeat will remove Coordinated Attack second
- If all three allies start with Avenger's Assemble, then defeating one of them will remove Collaborative Effort first and Cooperative Defense second
|Gear • Supply • Hero • Enemy • A-Iso • E-Iso • Heroic Battle • Simulator|